Your senior year is almost here! Can you believe it? It’s time to celebrate all your hard work and achievements over the past twelve or so years. Your senior portrait session is a celebration of YOU! You deserve to have a senior session that truly captures your personality and creates portrait artwork from this special time.
My Lake Country, WI full-service senior portrait process means that I can get to know you and craft a session around who you are. I share the five ways we infuse your personality in your Oconomowoc senior photography session below!
5 Ways We Infuse Your Personality in Your Oconomowoc Senior Photography Session
1. Your Vision – I want to hear from you! I always ask my seniors what they envision for their portrait session. You might not come to our meeting with a specific vision, but by the time you leave, we’ll have a plan in place. I love learning about the seniors I work with by asking lots of questions about their passions, interests and life in general. Every senior session is different than the next and I look forward to getting to know these young men and women so I can accurately capture them with a portrait session is as unique as them!
2. Your Passions and Hobbies – What are you passionate about? What do you like to do for fun? What’s something you’re proud of? My clients have been athletes, artists, gamers, pet lovers, musicians, bookworms, martial artists, car enthusiasts, and more! I can’t wait to hear about what you love and am excited to incorporate your interests into your senior session.
3. Choose Meaningful Locations – Let’s choose locations that are meaningful to you! Is there a park, lake, or trail that you frequent? If you need ideas, I have a whole list of amazing locations to choose from, but I want to hear about any of your favorite spots in the Lake Country area.
4. Styling and What to Wear – Before your session, we’ll go over any styling or wardrobe questions. After we finalize locations, I’m happy to offer wardrobe suggestions so that you feel confident in your outfit choices.
I highly recommend professional hair and makeup so that you feel confident and photo-ready for your session. A professional hair and makeup artist knows how to apply makeup so that it looks natural yet amazing for the camera.
5. Celebrate Your Accomplishments – Let’s celebrate your accomplishments – big and small! Did you win any awards? Earn any athletic accomplishments? Service awards? Let me know, and we can incorporate these into your session in unique ways!
Your Oconomowoc, WI Senior Photographer
No two seniors are alike, so no two photo sessions are alike either. Getting to know my seniors and creating a custom session around their unique personalities is one of my specialties. Don’t worry, these images won’t sit on a computer or flash drive. We’ll collaborate to create your dream portrait artwork so you can enjoy these images for many years to come.
After celebrating the unique person you are through priceless photos, we’ll meet up again at my beautiful Oconomowoc studio for your image reveal and ordering appointment. We’ll get to sit back and soak in all of the images from your session and choose your favorites for the yearbook and what will be printed for your home. I’ll mock up designs of your artwork so it makes the process simple and easy to decide and finally handle all design, ordering, delivery, and even installation. It doesn’t get easier than that!
Reach out with any questions. I’m happy to help! Please send me a message here.
“Searching for a photographer to take your child’s senior portraits is a little bit overwhelming. However, after seeing the portraits that she did for many of our friends, I didn’t hesitate to reach out to Julie. Alex looked through her portfolio and felt like she could best capture who he is.
Julie is an easy photographer with whom to work, encouraging you to share your ideas about poses/backgrounds/expressions/etc. She really brought out Alex’s personality, and it was great to see him open up and get comfortable during the session!
Her photos are amazing. She captured our sweet boy perfectly and we would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.” – Maggie A.